SANTA SHUFFLE 2022 NATIONAL CONTESTS
This year, The Salvation Army in Canada (“The Salvation Army”) in partnership with The Running Room Ltd. (“The Running Room”) will be hosting three national Santa Shuffle contests (the “Contests”) for you, your family and friends to participate in!
BEST DRESSED contests
For those who want to celebrate the Christmas season in fun themed outfits with your loved ones, you can participate in:
• Best dressed: Individual
• Best dressed: Group
• Best dressed: Pet edition
Winners will be voted by YOU! The top 5 photos from each category will be shared on social media where you can show your support for your favourite costumes!
Be sure to check out our social media pages on Wednesday, December 14th, 2022 to cast your vote.
How to Enter
You can enter the best dressed contests by posting a photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, tag us with the hashtag #SantaShuffleBestDressed along with your city!
Official Contest Rules
• Only registered Santa Shuffle participants can take part in the ‘Best Dressed’ contests
• Participants are permitted to submit multiple entries
• Participants must submit their entries no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, December 13th, 2022
• By entering in this contest, you understand and agree that The Salvation Army in Canada, The Running Room and Santa Shuffle have the right to use your photo for this contest and future promotional material
No purchase required. The Contests begin on December 10, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. EST and end at 11:59 p.m. EST. There are a total of 3 prizes available to be won as follows
• Best dressed – Individual
• ONE – first place winner: Fitbit Versa 2 Health & Fitness Smartwatch retail value approximately $160.00 CAD and a $40.00 CAD Running Room gift card
• Best dressed – Group
• Prize To Be Announce (Approximate value $300.00 CAD)
• Best dressed – Pet-edition
• ONE – first place winner: Fitbit Versa 2 Health & Fitness Smartwatch retails value approximately $160.00 CAD
Open to legal residents of Canada, who are age of majority in the province or territory of residence at time of entry. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received before contest closes.