Fanshawe College Campus Streets
- 10:00 a.m.
- Open at 8:30 for Race Day kit pickups, registrations and pledges.
- Have your photo taken with Sally Ann, Santa and the Purple Squirrel
- Warm-ups led by the Fanshawe Fitness 101 students at 9:45
- 10 am the Shuffle begins for all participants
- Take your marks at the start line as indicated by the race director
- Students from the Police Foundation Services program will keep you pumped and on course as runners and walkers alike take to the campus roadways for 5K of pure fun!
- For the little ones and their families, Santa will be on hand to lead you for your 1K shuffle.
- Remember – this is strictly a FUN RUN/WALK! It is not timed in any way
AFTER THE RACE
- Join us in back the Reception Area for hot chocolate, goodies and prizes
- Children will have the chance to meet Santa and have their picture taken
BRING A TOY FOR THE CHRISTMAS HAMPER PROGRAM
- Over 5,900 families received Christmas Hampers and Bags of Toys for their families in 2014 and the demand keeps growing. Be a Santa! Bring a toy to the Shuffle and make a child happy for Christmas.
PLEDGES (FOCUS ON $50)
Have your family, friends, co-workers or company sponsor you at the Shuffle by pledging. Here are just a few things what a $50 pledge can do
- provide back to school supplies for one child
- buy formula or diapers for a baby for one week
- feed a family of 4 for 4 days
- buy bus tickets for 5 people for one week provide much needed medication for a client
- All participants will receive an official Santa Shuffle medal
- Medals for top 3 finishers in men’s and women’s category
- Top individual pledge raiser
- Top Corporate Pledge Raiser (the McCabe trophy)
- Best dressed team
- Most unique costume entry (individual)
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS