Lumberman's Arch, Stanley Park
PLEDGES - Focus on $50!
Shufflers, when you collect pledges for the Santa Shuffle on Dec 5, please think about how far The Salvation Army can stretch the money.
Below are some examples of how we can use the funds collected through the Santa Shuffle. Focus on $50... It’s an achievable goal, and you’d be surprised to see how much impact it will have! Here are a couple examples of how The Salvation Army can use $50:
-25 pairs of socks
-Feed a Family of 4 for 1 week
-5 personal care kits to people in our shelter
We know you have worked hard to earn your pledges from your family, friends, neighbours and others, so we make the most of every dollar collected! We appreciate the generosity of the community and all the work YOU have put in to collect pledges on behalf of The Salvation Army, together, we can take care of our community.
The 2015 Santa Shuffle is once again taking place at Lumberman's Arch in Stanley Park.
The Starting line is right beside Lumberman's Arch - which then goes underneath Lumberman's Arch and through Stanley Park, then along the seawall.
AFTER THE EVENT
Once you finish the route, we encourage you to have fun and hangout - enjoy a complimentary chili lunch, music, and prizes!
If you are interested in sponsoring the 2015 Santa Shuffle in Vancouver, there are many great opportunities! Contact us today!
Click Here to download the sponsorship package!
The 94.5 Virgin Radio Vancouver and CTV are proud Media Sponsors of the 2015 Santa Shuffle, and we are incredibly excited to have them be a part of our event!
• Follow 94.5 Virgin Radio Vancouver on Facebook at facebook.com/virginradiovancouver
• Follow 94.5 Virgin Radio Vancouver on Instagram @virginradiovancouver
• Follow 94.5 Virgin Radio Vancouver on Twitter at @virginradiovancouver
• Follow CTV on Facebook at facebook.com/ctvbcnews
• Follow CTV on Instagram @CTVVancouver
• Follow CTV on Twitter at @CTVVancouver
Happy Water is a Rudolf sponsor of the 2015 Santa Shuffle, and we are so thankful for their support!
Happy Water will be bringing their Hydration Lounge and Smile Squad down to the Santa Shuffle to make sure that all of our runners are hydrated + happy!
• Follow Happy Water on Facebook at facebook.com/LiveHappyWater
• Follow Happy Water on Instagram @livehappywater
• Follow Happy Water on Twitter at @LiveHappyWater
Ferrero Rocher is a Blitzen sponsor of the 2015 Santa Shuffle, and we are so thankful for their support!
Ferrero Rocher will also be providing treats to all race participants as they arrive at the Santa Shuffle!